Finding the QuickBooks license information and the product number is an essential aspect while you wish to reinstall the software, keep track of records or even while you upgrade to a new system. By going through this complete article, the users would get complete information on where to find the lost QuickBooks license information. The users also have the alternative option of connecting with QuickBooks customer support number, where they would get complete assistance regarding any aspect of this software.
How to Locate QuickBooks License Information?
The users can easily follow the below gives steps to locate the QuickBooks license information:
- The users should start the installation program using the installation disk into the drive. The installation process would then start automatically.
- The users would now have to select the option of reinstallation.
- Now the users would have to make a note of the numbers which appear in the QuickBooks License Information and Product Number window.
- Further, you can now click on the cancel option which is visible on the window.
If you are unable to locate the license information using the above-given steps, then you can try and follow the below given alternative method:
- The users can use the QuickBooks License Lookup page where they can retrieve the number.
- The user can also use the option of accessing your account to find the information when the lookup tool does not function.
- The users can select the Contact Us link and then choose the product for which you require the number if you are unable to log in.
- It is necessary that the users ensure that they have the required information of purchase to obtain the license or key code before you connect with the customer care.
- The users can then provide the order number from the Intuit Packing slip to the Intuit customer care service representative when you call if you have purchased QuickBooks directly from Intuit.
Step to follow when finding lost QuickBooks License Information
The users can use the below-mentioned steps to find the lost QuickBooks license information:
- If you have downloaded the product, then search for the purchase confirmation email which you would receive from Intuit.
- The users should also look for the brightly colored sticker in case you have purchased the original CD.
- The member support site is ideal for ProAdvisor members to find the information codes.
- If you haven’t registered with QuickBooks software, you would then need to contact QuickBooks Support directly so that the correct QuickBooks license and product is being used.
If the users come across any issue while trying to find the lost QuickBooks License information, then the users can promptly connect with QuickBooks phone number. This service is accessible throughout the day and is entirely free of cost. By connecting with this service, the users would get professional assistance on how to retrieve the license information.